We are passionate about empowering people to improve their lives.
Our team provides services to people we serve to reach self-sufficiency. We offer the tools and support needed to advance the lives of the men, women and children we serve.
We are led by a deep sense of compassion.
Our motivation lies in seeing lives changed. Our hope is that each individual will be positively influenced by our capacity to care.
We know the power of going above and beyond.
We work tirelessly and make every effort necessary for those we serve to achieve success. We are willing and prepared to take any measure needed.
We are guided by the spirit of making an impact.
The outcomes achieved by each individual are measured and important to us. Making an impact means we see what needs to get done and take the initiative to make sure it happens.
We are willing to figure things out.
We address the challenges that each individual presents and find solutions even when the answers are not clear.
We are committed to helping others.
We are dedicated to the long-term success of our community. Our primary responsibility is to make a difference in the lives of others.
We empower individuals to improve their lives.
- We have a deep commitment to work across organizational boundaries through effective communication and collaboration
- We are willing to take a risk and step out of our comfort zone to identify, adapt, and pivot to meet the needs of our community
- We work with our clients to assess their needs and identify ways to meet them
- We build relationships with community leaders to offer solutions and execute new strategies for our community
- Who do we serve? – People living at or below the poverty level
- Where do we serve them? Berks, Schuylkill, Lancaster Counties
- What do we provide/offer? – Shelter, Housing, Child Care, SSVF, Retail Thrift, Job Training (New) both on site and off site depending upon the needs of the people we serve
(Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
Become the “go to” organization where community needs are met.
(A value or experience an organization’s constituents can expect to receive every single time they interact with that organization)
Security, Stability, Safety and Community